Ligue Galactique de Rigel  Index du Forum

Ligue Galactique de Rigel
Le forum de l'alliance "Ligue Galactique de Rigel "

Ligue Galactique de Rigel  Index du ForumFAQMembresGroupesRechercherS’enregistrerSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

Facebook Asking For Valid Email Address

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ligue Galactique de Rigel Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Masculin Raideur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Asking For Valid Email Address Répondre en citant

Facebook Asking For Valid Email Address

Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub , or mute the thread . Yahoo Answers Popular When someone I follow Answers a question Follows a question Rates an answer Asks a question Wins a best answer Default Apply Cancel . toobulkeh commented Jan 10, 2015 That's ONE reason, but not the only reason. TeamRainless commented Sep 12, 2016 I can't believe this is still getting messages. On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 8:59 PM, Morgan wrote: Does anyone have a way to reproduce this? I wrote code to handle the case of receiving an OAuth response without an email and I would like to test it. Permissions are omniauth-facebook default (I think just email now that offlineaccess is deprecated). 1 . DylanFM commented Dec 3, 2012 Just saw this for the 1st time a few days back. There was an alternate form of verifying who you are, but that didn't work either. Brand MarketingAgenciesDigitalTV / VideoCreativity DigitalHow To Ask For Your Friends Real Email Addresses (Not Their Ones)Share . When I didn't add profile fields I would sometimes receive a nil email. I was just reading this . i'm using the following code. Change in $('#signin').click (e) -> e.preventDefault() FB.login (response) -> window.location = '/auth/facebook/callback' if response.authResponse To: $('#signin').click (e) -> e.preventDefault() FB.login ((response) -> window.location = '/auth/facebook/callback' if response.authResponse), scope: "email" . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. .. nicolasmlv commented Nov 8, 2014 It's now possible for users to not providing email when using facebook connect. edlebert commented May 18, 2013 I was just hit with this. (Hence no email address in omniauth facebook.) A simple solution to this is to simply have the user supply an email when oauth doesn't: 13 . zeitnot commented Jan 10, 2015 The reason is simple. Please read: or check on Facebook bug reports Facebook says: For privacy and security reasons it is not possible to elaborate on the precise reason any specific user's email address will not be returned. joaovictorpsantos commented Jan 5, 2018 Today I was running some tests and I came across the same situation, the user's email was not being returned. TeamRainless commented Sep 11, 2013 Yes. It bought me. dpmccabe commented Jun 29, 2012 I'm seeing this problem, too, although it's on a new app and I've never successfully retried the email field. Every time I tried to post a question asking for an answer ( No vulgar, or abusive language in the post. What's happening? Can I get some help please? It seems as if Facebook does not give one **** about their customers anymore. Discover Answer . DonDinhIT commented Apr 25, 2014 oh, I see so how we solve the problem? . swrobel commented Jun 27, 2012 Not passing any options other than clientid and clientsecret (although using a proc for that because I host multiple domains). ya quedaria a las necesidades de cada quien si se permite registrar al usuario sin estar precente el email. 5 . On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 3:02 AM, DonDinh wrote: oh, I see so how we solve the problem? Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub . adolfopeccin referenced this issue Sep 2, 2015 Closed Still FB not returning email for some users #216 . mateuszgwozdz commented Sep 24, 2015 If you are using facebook SDK 2.4 or higher you need to add "fields" in the strategy FacebookStrategy.php line 131 BEFORE $me = $this->serverGet(' array('accesstoken' => $accesstoken), null, $headers); AFTER: $me = $this->serverGet(' array('accesstoken' => $accesstoken,'fields'=>'email,name,firstname,lastname,agerange,gender'), null, $headers); Regardless of the field list, if you want to get more information that is not by default provided by Facbeook, the permissions need to be in the "scope" array. VerticalsAgenciesBrand MarketingCreativityDigitalTV / VideoJobsSubscriptionsSubscription OptionsDigital AppNewslettersCustomer ServiceAwards / Honors / EventsWebinarsEvents and AwardsTrophies / Awards / SealsAbout / AdvertisingMedia KitSponsor ContentPublicationsAdweek NetworkRSSBackissuesReprints / E-PrintsFollow UsfacebooktwitterlinkedininstagramFeed. vaihtovirta commented Aug 8, 2015 3zcurdia Did you try to use version from master branch? . DigitalHow To Ask For Your Friends Real Email Addresses (Not Their Ones)Facebook added a way for users to request the real email addresses of friends who list their email addresses in their contact information.By David CohenDecember 26, 2013ShareBy David CohenDecember 26, 2013ShareFacebook added a way for users to request the real email addresses of friends who list their email addresses in their contact information.Reader Matteo Gamba of Wimdu shared the screenshot above, in which, after clicking on the link to ask for his friends email address, he was asked to enter a reason why.Readers: Have you ever used this option to get friends email addresses? Share copySubscribe to Adweek One year of print and digital editions for $149 TESTTESTPopular Now1 Ikea Wants You to Pee on This Ad. DonDinhIT commented Apr 23, 2014 I fixed this issue by add 'email' to scope and it work fine with me 5a02188284
facebook like giveaway appproxy for facebook.netfacebook chat para nokia 5000codigos romanticos para facebooksee facebook profile viewerwhat do you do if your facebook chat isn 39;t workingo que define a ordem dos amigos no chat do facebookreal facebook credits adder 2011 v2.1free hacks for cartown on facebookapp para postar foto no facebook android

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ligue Galactique de Rigel Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation